Translate

Friday, December 7, 2012

Review Done

It was acouple of weeks ago when I finished reviewing the product of CoverGirl Blast Flipstick, like I've said before I love the vixen lipstick, but I have forgotten to mention the bad side of it is the smell of it. It smells cheap, but we all know CoverGirl make-up isn't that cheap. Also the stunner lipstick is so grainy, it feels like I have sand on my lips, but its the glitter in it making it feel that way & that's the only lipstick that feels like that. Yet, minx nor vixen feel grainy :-\, maybe I gotta try it again, it could just the top layer of the lipstick, we'll see how it goes next time I use it lol. Other than that I really enjoy the products & I'm for another campaign soon :-)

<3 ChunkyMonkey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LocaChunkyMonkey