Translate

Saturday, February 23, 2013

NESCAFÉ MOMENTO

I received my package in the mail a couple of days ago. It came with three (3) little boxes; Caramel, Mocha & Cappuccino! Out of all of them, I got to say Cappuccino is my favorite flavor. The best part is no need to add sugar or cream, just boil water & add a packet of which ever flavor you enjoy having. Since I have biggest sweet tooth ever, I always add a little more sugar to my coffee packets. Its the right amount of strong flavor that I can handle. Once again I'm not disappointed in the product they have sent me. I will stay with this site no matter what. I love the products they send & I can't seem to stop doing this. Its short & simple, but if you tried this Nescafé Momento before, you should leave me a comment of what you think of the flavors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LocaChunkyMonkey