Translate

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Campaign #6

    Good Evening everyone! Let me start off by apologizing for not post in awhile. I thought I'd be posting once a month because of my BzzAgent, but we know how well that went. And you know what, that's okay! Today, my mail lady, who in fact is an awesome lady,  had to honk her horn for someone to go out to her to get the package. As soon as I saw my brother walked in with the package I knew instantly what it was......My BzzKit!!!! Hell yeah it was lol so excited about it. In the BzzKit it has two(2) Fiber One Protein Cereal boxes (Cranberry Almond Cereal & Maple Brown Sugar), also it comes with five(5) save $1 coupons. Can't go wrong on coupons, great ways to save money as well. Until the next blog. 
♥ ChunkyMonkey ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LocaChunkyMonkey